Donating and Charity
- Why I Donate to Vegan Outreach (and The Humane League)
- Donating toward Efficient Online Veg Ads
- How to Give Encouragement to Several New Vegetarians in Just a Few Minutes
- The Importance of Wild-Animal Suffering (Spanish translation: .pdf or .doc)
- Should We Intervene in Nature? (French translation: .pdf or .docx)
- How Many Wild Animals Are There?
- Can Insects Feel Pain?
- Humane Insecticides: A Cost-Effectiveness Calculation
- Promoting Awareness of Animal Emotions?
- A two-page pamphlet (pdf) on suffering in nature (source files: .pub, .txt, .png, .png, .png)
- Life in the Wild, a Why Vegan?-style brochure written by a talented reader of this website. Feel free to distribute! (alternate versions: colored background and foldable pamphlet)
- Does Vegetarianism Make a Difference?
- How Much Is a Dollar Worth? The Case of Vegan Outreach (pdf) (.tex)
- How Much Direct Suffering is Caused by Various Animal Foods?
- Vegetarianism and Wild Animals
Making Money to Reduce Suffering
- Why Activists Should Consider Making Lots of Money
- The Case for Risky Investments
- Why Maximize Expected Value?
- Donation Tax Deductions
- Advice for Donors with Capital Gains
- Creating Infinite Suffering: Lab Universes
- On Triage
- Instrumental Judgment and Expectational Consequentialism
- Thoughts on Friendly AI
- A Few Dystopic Future Scenarios
- My Felicifia posts
- Recommended Reading
- Additional Essays
- Reducing Suffering Blog and Reducing Suffering Wiki
- Most of the world’s animal suffering occurs in the wild (Facebook group)